Our Special Care Planning Team’s holistic approach begins with a foundation of the key areas of traditional financial planning including financial position, protection, investments, tax management, retirement planning and estate planning. Then, it continues to address the additional planning dynamics that families with special needs face, including:
- Life Care Planning
- Government Program Integration
- Family Dynamics
- Legal and Tax Issues*
- Financial Resource Management
Our process encourages communication among the family’s network of advisers, provides information, education, resources and specialists, and offers customized options that create financial and legal strategies unique to an individual’s situation.
Our team along with our extended team of legal and tax professionals help families to:
- Address Current & Future Primary Issues
- Uncover Potential Planning Pitfalls
- Create a Special Care Vision
- Identify Guardianship Needs
- Prepare Wills & Other Legal Documents*
- Identify Financial Resources
- Coordinate Assistance Programs
- Determine Current & Future Plan/Care Costs
- Implement Necessary Strategies
- Prepare a Letter of Intent
- Determine Appropriateness of a Special Needs Trust
- Identify Trustees, Guardians and Future Caregivers
- Hold Family Meetings
- Review Plan as Needed
If you believe our approach is right for you, or would like more information to make that determination, please don’t hesitate to contact us for a confidential, no obligation consultation.
The information is provided with the understanding that it is not intended to be interpreted as specific legal or tax advice. Neither MassMutual nor any of its employees or agents are authorized to give legal or tax advice. Individuals are encouraged to seek the guidance of their own personal legal or tax counsel through our network of attorneys and CPAs.
Contact Our Team Today:
Phone: (919) 973-4880 x103
David Crispin, CFP®, ChSNC
Phone: (919) 619-2894
Lee Moore, CFP®, CLU®, ChSNC
Phone: (864) 968-2300
Agency Managing Director
Phone: (704) 661-5815
Investment Advisor Representative
Phone: (919) 755-3058
*Authorized for accountancy services in the following states: North Carolina, Virginia.
Not practicing on behalf of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual) or its affiliated companies.